The New e-Niro is Kia's second globally-sold electric vehicle after the Soul EV and more than 200,000 examples of the Niro Hybrid and PHEV have been sold around the world since 2016, with 65,000 examples sold in Europe and more that 11,000 sold here in the UK.
The New e-Niro has been designed to merge crossover-inspired design with long-distance (282 miles on one charge), zero-emissions driving and enjoyable performance. It achieves this with a next-generation electric powertrain, using new production technologies developed specifically for Kia electric vehicles, giving owners the opportunity to complete both long-distance drives and daily commutes with zero emissions and ultra-low running costs.
With the New e-Niro, Kia is offering a single, well-equipped ‘4’ model that encompasses all the essential equipment that an environmentally aware electric vehicle driver needs:
- - 17" Alloy Wheels
- - 7" Supervision Cluster with TFT Colour Display
- - 8-speaker JBL® Premium Sound System
- - Smart Key & Button Start
- - Black Leather Upholstery*
- - LED Headlights with Bi-Function Projection
- - 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- - Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- - Lane Keep Assist with Driver Attention Warning & High Beam Assist
- - Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Car/Ped/Cyc) (FCA
New e-NIRO WINS CAR OF THE YEAR AT 2020 WHAT CAR? AWARDS - Small Electric Car More than £35,000
The stunning New e-Niro is the first sensibly priced electric car that can fit into most people’s lives.