The e-Niro has become one of the UK's best selling EVs often taking top spot from month to month.
The e-Niro has been designed to merge crossover-inspired design with long-distance (282 miles on one charge), zero-emissions driving and enjoyable performance. It achieves this with a next-generation electric powertrain, using new production technologies developed specifically for Kia electric vehicles, giving owners the opportunity to complete both long-distance drives and daily commutes with zero emissions and ultra-low running costs.
The well-equipped ‘4+’ model encompasses all the essential equipment that an environmentally aware electric vehicle driver needs:
- NEW: 11kW Charger (3-Phase)
- NEW: LED Headlights with Bi-Function Projection
- NEW: Telematics System with UVO Connect Services**
- NEW: Front and Rear Parking Sensors ***
- 282 Miles Electric Range
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- 8-speaker JBL® Premium Sound System
- Heated Front & Outer Rear Seats
- Ventilated Seats
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
The more affordable e-Niro '2' and '3' are also now available. The new ’2’ grade features a mid-range 39kWh battery with a 180-mile range and a 64kWh long range (282 miles) battery which are both eligible for the Government's plug-in grant of £2,500. The new ’3’ grade uses the 282-mile 64kWh battery and comes with leather seats, a wireless phone charger, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT KIA ELECTRIC CARS? FIND OUT MORE HERE
The e-NIRO has won CAR OF THE YEAR at the 2020 WHAT CAR? awards (Small Electric Car More than £35,000) and overall winner of the 'Best Company Car' award at the Business Motoring Award 2021.