Terms & Conditions
Kia Motors (UK) Limited Refer a Friend scheme
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the rules for the Kia Motors (UK) Limited (“Kia”) Refer a Friend scheme (“RAF”). By participating in RAF, each referral as well referee agree to be bound by these rules.
2. With the RAF, all Kia owners with an active account on MyKia will be able to refer friends as well as family members to buy a brand-new Kia by sharing a unique code. After the purchase, both Referrer and Referee will be rewarded with the latest Amazon tech bundle which includes as follows:
• Echo Show 5
• Fire HD 10 Tablet – 32GB
3. New Customers referred by an existing Kia Customer have one calendar month from their new vehicle's registration date to redeem this offer.
Who can enter?
4. All Kia owners with an active account on MyKia can enter the RAF and start referring friends and family members for the purchase of a brand-new Kia vehicle.
5. The following are not eligible to participate:
• employees of Kia, or any company within the same group of companies as Kia, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw and their families;
• other persons assisting with the RAF
• any person not being a natural person;
• any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert;
• any person using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) RAF.
6. Each Kia owner can refer up to 5 friends and family members.
7. Any third party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
How to enter
8. All KIA owners with an active account on MyKia need to sign up to MyKia, access the RAF page and start sharing the unique code up to 5 times.
9. Kia owners can participate into RAF by accepting these rules and referring friends and family members at https://www.kia.com/uk/mykia/refer-a-friend/
10. After the purchase, the Referee must register and activate a MyKia account (if s/he does not already have one). The unique code received from the Referrer must be entered on the RAF page of MyKia.
11. There is no alternative method of claiming a reward. For online entry requiring an internet connection, the entrant’s normal data charges will apply.
12. All RAF claims must be received within one calendar month of the registration date of the referee’s new vehicle.
13. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. Any person found using fraudulent information will have their entry voided.
15. After the \Referee has entered the unique code received from the Referrer, both Referrer and Referee will be rewarded.
16. The reward is the latest Amazon tech bundle for both the Referrer and Referee and includes as follows:
• Echo Show 5
• Fire HD 10 Tablet– 32GB
17. The reward, as described, is available on the date of publication. All rewards are subject to availability. Events may occur that render the reward itself impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Kia. Accordingly Kia may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the reward.
18. No other alternative reward is available, in whole or in part.
19. The reward will only be provided to the named Referrer and Referee. Substitution or transfer of the reward is not permitted.
20. The Referrer and Referee acknowledge that Kia will use their personal data to facilitate the mechanics of this referral scheme.
22. Both Referrer and Referee may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the prize draw with no further recompense.
23. Both Referral and Referee must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of Kia, bring Kia or anyone else professionally associated with the RAF into disrepute before, during or after this RAF.
24. The promoter is Kia Motors (UK) Limited, Walton Green, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1FJ (company number 04415807).
25. Kia’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Kia is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the reward. Provision of the reward is the responsibility of Kia.
27. Kia reserves the right to refuse to reward anyone whom it reasonably believes is in breach of these terms and conditions. In such cases, Kia also reserves the right to disallow rewards already awarded and demand return or repayment for the value of the reward thereafter. Kia may reward again as it sees fit but shall not be obliged to do so.
28. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, provided that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.