Introducing the new arrival to the Ceed family: the All-New XCeed; the new crossover makes a statement, with a design that hasn’t been seen in the Ceed family so far.
Now there is a car for those who always look for excitement and love to explore the boundaries of what is possible: The All-New Kia XCeed is a stylish crossover car for active urbanites. With its sporty crossover design, the XCeed is built to cross limits effortlessly, making your pursuit of the next adventure an infinite thrill after the next.
The All-New XCeed is now available to order with the 1.6 GDi 139bhp 6-speed auto DCT Plug-In Hybrid powertrain, capable of covering over 30 miles in electric only mode. It works in a similar way to a self-charging hybrid vehicle – there is a petrol engine combined with an electric motor and a battery. In the XCeed PHEV however, the battery is much larger than in a self-charging hybrid. This means the car is able to travel over 30 miles on battery power alone – more than enough for the UK average daily commute – but it can also call on the petrol engine for longer trips. The Plug-In Hybrid engine is offered as a ‘3’ grade or ‘First Edition’ model equipped with many of the same great features already offered as standard on these variants.
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Premium Paint included
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Black Cloth with Faux Leather Upholstery
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
- Centre Console with Storage Box and Sliding Armrest
- Rear Auto Up/Down Windows
- Electrically Folding, Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors with Integrated LED Indicator Lights
- Power Lumbar Support (Driver & Front Passenger)
- Front Passenger Seat Height Adjuster